UPSKILLMYBUSINESS is a lead aggregator for MaxLaw Doornkloof. While you are welcome to contact MaxLaw direct, you will find that commissions are the same. The advantage you have with us is that you will have a preferred communication channel to deal with your account as well as issues. In other words – an enhanced client experience for yourself. Any communications should be directed to Connie Muller 082 226 0137 or email@example.com
While MaxLaw provides a bouquet of products, it is prudent to begin with their flagship product AFFORDABLE DISTRIBUTION.
More and more consumers find themselves in a situation where they cannot afford the basic necessities; like rent, food and transport fees due to high debt repayment obligations. In some cases, these debt repayments make out 78.2% of the total monthly household income.
MaxLaw therefore created a financial freedom solution whereby the consumer pays one lump sum towards MaxLaw which is then disbursed, on behalf of the client, to their creditors.
The consumer voluntarily enters the Debt Reform program and opt in for this long term solution whereby MaxLaw work together with the consumers’ creditors, explaining to them the unfortunate financial situation that the client finds themselves in; and the consumer is not in a position to meet all their debt obligations in full installments and repayments. The client is however willing to still honour the debt repayment with a lower; more affordable, installment over a longer term.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The process is very simple.
- Affordable distribution is NOT debt review or debt counselling, nor legal administration
- There are NO court or legislative processes
- We simply determine who the client owes money to
- We then ascertain how much the client can afford to pay each month
- To perform the above assessment, we will bill the client a small amount once off
- Should the client wish to continue with the process, we will determine an affordable monthly amount in consultation with the client
- We negotiate an affordable monthly instalment with everyone the client owes money to
- The amount the client pays is divided between everyone the client owes money to over a period of time
- The client pays us one amount and we pay everyone else
- Our service to the client is NOT listed on the credit bureaus
- The creditors the client owes money to might have listed the client, but once they are paid we can assist in clearing the client’s credit record